melting faces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• melting faces

Everytime i try to play a game with afvgani running i run into the problem with the melting faces. I've tried everything reintstalled video drivers (nvidia 8800 gts), reinstalled arma gold and everything. running 1.05 opx afgani off of armaholic, and everything is updated.. my target looks like this i use kegeytes arma launcher

-nosplash -mod=beta;@ACE;@aceip;@opx;@VopSound_ACE_1.19;@Spec client

this is so frustrating i just got this game too kinda ruining the fun

Re: melting faces

Don't join the server directly from Armalauncher, that'll result in stretched faces. Instead start a singleplayer game and use the game's internal MP function to join TG servers.

Comment

I had this problem when using the "-world=" startup parameter (specifically -world=empty)...
      Other people get the problem when using "-connect=x.x.x.x -port=x"...

Check the acemod forum "Face-melting bug is back" if Fincuan's suggestion does not help.
      Tom Wilson

The M16A2 service rifle is a lightweight air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed shoulder weapon.
      It fires a 5.56 mm ball projectile at a muzzle velocity of 2,800 feet per second. This is my rifle.

Comment

i am now trying yoma's tool with empty=world unchecked, ill give an update if i see it again

Comment

nah neither launcher seems to work. so far the direct way fincaun mentions is working, haven't had problems with the faces with this yet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X