Flashing and disapearing players on avgani map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashing and disapearing players on avgani map

Title basically says it all, i disconnected today to check my version, i even reinstalled the avgani and opx stuff, i run 1.07 ACE but some of the players still keep flashing and disapearing. Is it my fault or didnīt they update their stuff?

Re: Flashing and disapearing players on avgani map

If it's only some of the players flashing it's probably them who haven't updated. If it's all or most of them then look at your end :row__593:

The "flashing" is indeed a symptom of having the old version of Afghan village or Avgani.

Comment

They released a new Afghan/ Avgani after the first 1.5 / 1.0, so you have to download that.

Comment

im in the same both.. havent played in awhile, buti had kept update with the files, got the latest 1.5 avgani.. yet everythign was blinking in and out , ive completly delete and re-installed the map 3 times.. im totaly out of ideas

Comment

You guys should look into my tool.
          dev-heaven.net/projects/show/yoma-addonsync2009
          It can avoid all your problems by actually CHECKING what files you have.
          This way users will at least have a means to compare their files to those on the server.
          If you want me to i can set up a server containing the addons needed, but first i need the correct addons myself :)
          The biggest problem with me running your repository would be that I would have to update it as you change your addons.

This kind of crap is EXACTLY why i made my tool.
          Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by NightWarp View Post
            im in the same both.. havent played in awhile, buti had kept update with the files, got the latest 1.5 avgani.. yet everythign was blinking in and out , ive completly delete and re-installed the map 3 times.. im totaly out of ideas
            You've got to redownload it. They released two maps, but the first one has these symptons.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X