Problem with new patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with new patch

I updated my ACE to 1.07 and my ArmA to 1.16 and when I start the game here is what it says "Include file dta\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp not found" I tested it on the old beta patch 1.15 same thing. I also updated my ACEIP. any kind of help would be awesome!

As long as there is man there will be wars-Albert Einstein

No man,No problem-Josef Stalin

Re: Problem with new patch

I had this problem and my resolution method was an Ace reinstall. That said, here's a few things to check before doing so:

Do you have anything in the ArmA\Dta\ACE folder? If so, what do you have?

Have you tried reinstalling ACE 1.07 only?

I am interesting in the contents of your Dta\ACE folder... I don't know why stuff disappeared. I don't recall what I was doing to lose my clientside config, either. That said, if the above doesn't work, we can see if my Dta\ACE contents can be sent your way.

-BoD
    BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

In earlier ACE and ACEIP versions I remember having this problem after uninstalling ACEIP. For some reason the ACEIP uninstaller also removed all ACE configs, which led to the situation you described above. Just like Barnacle above I ended up reinstalling ACE, which fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
        In earlier ACE and ACEIP versions I remember having this problem after uninstalling ACEIP. For some reason the ACEIP uninstaller also removed all ACE configs, which led to the situation you described above. Just like Barnacle above I ended up reinstalling ACE, which fixed it.
        Finc is spot on here, this is exactly what happens,same thing happened to me, only I just had to completely reinstall ArmA due to the Beta patch doing a similar thing when removed...major pain in the butt crack!
        BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Yeah I solved the problem by just reinstalling ACE bummer but luckily I still had a download of it.

As long as there is man there will be wars-Albert Einstein

No man,No problem-Josef Stalin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...