This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Connect to TG server #2

well I've been trying to connect to TG server # 2 and it goes to the lobby then goes back to the server list immediately...i have all the addons that i need to have and this is very frustrating can someone help me please

Re: Can't Connect to TG server #2

Please post your target line.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Dx, I had the same problem a few days ago. I finally figured out that I was trying to join a session that did not allow "Join in Progress", aka "JIP". For certain missions, you have to wait for the mission to end before you can join. Or just get lucky and join while they're waiting to go into brief.

That really confused and frustrated me, too.

Comment

sorry for the noobish question socom but, what is the target line?

Comment

Go to your ArmA shortcut right click it then hit properties then copy the target line and post it here, most likely you did not set up your target line properly. If you post it here I can fix it for you or to save time you can visit TG TS and find me
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

ok here it is

"C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -mod=beta [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]_Avgani

Comment

Try:

"C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -nosplash -mod=beta;@ACE;@aceip;@Afghan_Avgani;

Comment

mods u can close this the problem is fixed

Comment

Closed by request of the OP.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse