No announcement yet.

Can't find TacticalGamer Servers

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find TacticalGamer Servers

I'm having some problems finding TacticalGamer Servers (Server 1 and 2)
    The closest I have ever come was "Waiting for host" using GameTracker. I've noticed GameTracker is using version 1.14 anyway so I've stopped trying on that part..

So I tried connecting through multilayer in game using version 1.16, I can see loots of servers but not TacticalGamers.. not even connecting to IP works!
    I don't know what's wrong since some research on google and this forum haven't helped me at all.

This is how i've installed the game (From scratch)

1. Installed Arma

2. Updated to 1.05

3. Updated to 1.05>1.08

4. Updated to 1.08>1.14

5. Beta Patch 1.16

6. Installed A.C.E Mod 1.08 Full

7. Installed A.C.E Mod 1.09 Update

8. Installed A.C.E Island Pack 1.13 Full

9. (Added missing bk12_nets to ACE folder)

10. Installed Schmalfelden, Germany Map (Created Required Folders)

11. Installed Avgani Iraq (1.15) and Afghan Village (1.0) (Created Required Folders)

When all was done I changed the target line in my shortcut to:

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -nosplash -mod=beta;@ACE;@ACE-Islands;@Afghan_Avgani;@Schmalfelden;@CSM;@ArmAEff ects;@Lowplants;@plants

I have done some dubble checking inside C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA but everything seems okey, no wrong spelling AddOns folder in place. I've even tried out the maps in games using the editor and everything works just fine! It's just the connecting part that's messed up.

I really don't understand what I've done wrong and why can't I see your servers in game?
    Should I use version 1.16 or are there another version out?

Over and out,

Re: Can't find TacticalGamer Servers

Tactical Gamer is no longer hosting ArmA 1 servers. If you'd like to join us for some next-gen warfare in ArmA 2, you can find both servers by filtering for "".

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed