new patch installation problem 1.03 plz help! :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new patch installation problem 1.03 plz help! :p

Here is the error report. It did finish installing, but only when I clicked to ignore teh following error reports:

"Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.
    ArmA 2: Updating version 1.02 to version 1.03...
    Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\CHARACTERS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
    Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\CHARACTERS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
    Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\CHARACTERS2.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
    Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\CHERNARUS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
    Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\DUBBING.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
    Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\ROCKS2.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
    Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\SOUNDS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
    Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\STRUCTURES.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1"

I'll update later with whether it plays or not.
    Well I can play but it crashes alot. Online works. Sort of.

Re: new patch installation problem 1.03 plz help! :p

Odd. Installing on steam?
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

nope

Comment

Not sure Al, maybe an entire reinstall is necessary, never seen that before.......

Comment

Ok well thanks for trying guys!

Comment

This might be worth a go? Basically replace each of the pbo's that are having problems with the originals from the DVD?

From this thread at the BI zoo.

-BoD
            BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

Originally posted by BarnacleofDoom View Post
              This might be worth a go? Basically replace each of the pbo's that are having problems with the originals from the DVD?

From this thread at the BI zoo.

-BoD
              Thanks. I think my problem is exactly that, in a sense that my dvd drive functioning poorly is probably the cause of the errors for some reason. I had to install 10 times before it worked at all. Probably the problem just came back because of the patching or something.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X