Low bandwidth and lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low bandwidth and lag

For awhile now I havnt been able to play Arma due to during a game my bandwidth dropping away and my desync hitting 10000 non stop game turns into a picture show. I tested it out on other servers and its the same effect, I check that I'm not running anything in the background and I can see no reason for this to happen. The game ran well for awhile when I first got the game but now I cant play.

Any ideas on whats up, I think it could be my internet provider but I havnt had problems with other games

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: Low bandwidth and lag

Seems I might have found the problem. Teamspeak lol, I had the settings in TS set to unlimited bandwidth which seemed to steal all my bandwidth, after changing my settings my packet loss in TS dropped from always around 30% to 2% and my bandwidth ingame jumped back up from 20 to 500. I'll test this more see if this is real :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity

Comment

hmm, you have made me wonder if my desyncs are due to TS. What cap did you set your bandwith to on ts?

Comment

I set both of the settings to 128kbs

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X