Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does crossfire still work when catalyst AI is disabled?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does crossfire still work when catalyst AI is disabled?

I have a problem with weird flickering, almost strobe like effects when in the menu screens and sometimes even in game. it seems to manifest itself mostly when looking in the direction of the sun.

One occasion it was caused by a lighthouse ingame when wearing NVGs at night.

This occurs with drivers, 9.9 ,9.8 ,9.7 and 9.6

the only solution i have found to counter it, is to disable the catalyst AI in the 3D tree in the CCC. However, when i do this, the crossfire logo does no longer appear ingame, whilest Xfire is still engaged according to the CCC.
    sigpic

"brum brum"

Re: does crossfire still work when catalyst AI is disabled?

Seems to be a HDR bug in beta build 59210 as far as I understand from the BIS forum.

Comment

Did you try putting Catalyst AI to low? Setting it to high casues trouble in many games, but low seems to work fine most of the time. I'm running the beta patch with two X1950Pro's in crossfire, it's working and there's no problems with HDR.

Comment

yes, it's been in low everytime it's been on as is recommended.

so does it still crossfire eventhough he logo is not there? this some kind of glitch?
        sigpic

"brum brum"

Comment

Thanks to using X1950 Pro I have to use so old drivers that there's no Crossfire logo at all. It's a feature of later versions only.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X