Voice in Arma II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice in Arma II

For some reason no one can hear me when i try to use the VON in arma. I have my mic set properly in the control panel and the mic works in teamspeak too.

Does anybody know what could be causing this?

Re: Voice in Arma II

Originally posted by Recoilless View Post
    For some reason no one can hear me when i try to use the VON in arma. I have my mic set properly in the control panel and the mic works in teamspeak too.

Does anybody know what could be causing this?
    Yes. I recently fixed a mate. Chances are you are running two drivers for input (even if its onboard!).
    If you can go to your sound manager (chance are it may be realTek) and confirm you have the recording driver as HD Audio INPUT, not HD Digital Audio INPUT. This does not work with ArmA2, however it does work with TS. You will have to change your settings within teamspeak to primary drivers as well.

Comment

I do have realtek. But, I have a usb mic and it won't show me the option to select it.
      EDIT: I'm getting the newest drivers now. I'll post again when this finishes.

Comment

If you've got a USB mic then realtek drivers won't matter since all the sound is processed by the headset itself. USB mics/headsets have their own dedicated sound card and run independent of the system. Unless the current realtek drivers that you have installed are trying to process the sound itself and therefore breaking everything.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
        In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X