Joystick Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joystick Help

Just bought the Saitek X52 and have the beta up and running. YET, when I try to use the analog thrust it wont work. I can use the normal settings but not the thrust up and brake one. Please help!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Joystick Help

edit: Nvm, didn't ready your message careful enough. Make sure you have the normal settings unassigned when using the analogue settings. Other than that if the normals work the analogue ones should work too.

Comment

Is there a profile out there for ArmA 2? Programming the X52 for DCS was one of the most daunting tasks ever and I really don't want a repeat.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

i dont know. Jimmy-the-death said you can just set it up in game but it wont work. /cry

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

my saitek x-45 profile can be adapted to the x-52. just pm me and i'll send it to you

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X