Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE issues

I have a few ACE issues.

First- the Cartridges. I have them enabled with a min FPS of 01 and a max draw dist of 9999. I still do not seem them on the ground.

Second - The chem lights DO NOT WORK for me. I do not see it in the F menu or the action menu. I made sure I pack and repack to try to re-initialize, but no cigar. I know my ace is installed correctly.

Third- VERY bad fps when looking at the pine trees, and only pine trees.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: ACE issues

Yeah, cartridges don't work for anyone afaik :(

Comment

Is it alright if I post a problem here as well?

My friend is having a small issue with ACE. When he grabs a rucksack from a crate and tries to load it with ammo or anything it doesn't seem to work, it's as if the 'pack' button isn't working even though he's got a rucksack, is selecting a magazine, and clicking the button. Is there a fix for it or has something gone wrong? He's installed ACE using the SIX updater.

Comment

Most likely a bug, since if the ruck is there at all to start with it means that the sys_ruck module is working.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Another thing he has noted is that once he sets the range on something like the deployable MK19 he won't be able to set the range below that. So if he sets to to 300m he wont be able to go back and change it to 200m, but will be able to put it up to 400m etc.

I don't know if it's related though.

I told him he could probably delete the whole mod and reinstall the whole thing again while playing another game, though I don't know if that will fix anything...

EDIT: Found out what was wrong with the ruck system. he was trying to add mags directly from an ammo crate instead of through his inventory. I wisht hat theyw ould add this, but there must be some reason they haven't if it's not in already right?
          Last edited by OzyTheSage; 12-11-2009, 04:52 AM.

Comment

I dont know. Being able to add it from the ammo crate would make more sence. It would cut down on the time spent rearming. But i guess they have a good reason for why it is the way it is.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

What about my chem lights?
              |TG|Ghost02
              TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Your chemlight problem is unique ghost afaik you are the only one that has it. Just make sure you have the chemlight in your gear and not in your ruck, and you should be able to "f" over to it if not use your middle mouse (thats what mine is) and bring up your commands menu and you should get an option to do something with your chemlights. If none of that works I dont know what else to do besides removing and reinstalling ACE just to be sure

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'll re-install. Delete ace completly and just DL off TG yoma.
                  |TG|Ghost02
                  TG Pathfinder

Comment

Let me know if it works :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Nope.
                      |TG|Ghost02
                      TG Pathfinder

Comment

try installing an ARMA 2 beta patch, it worked for me as I had the same problem.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I have. 100% updated.
                          |TG|Ghost02
                          TG Pathfinder

Comment

Would it be possible that your update wasnt fully updated? silly I know, but worth checking. Also, check your ingame settings.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I have checked. What would I look for in the in-game lowspeed?
                              |TG|Ghost02
                              TG Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X