Ace install problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace install problems

Downloaded all the ace files using yoma, but the files named .repository.yml failed to extract.

Cant get ace to start, get a message "include file userconfig\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp not found"

Anyone got tips for fixing this?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: Ace install problems

I was told that you can ignore the repository message. I got the same error and was able to play last night.

As far as not being able to start up - I'm not sure. Dredge was having a similar issue.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Inside your ACE folder you should have a folder named "userconfig" in that folder is ace_clientside_config.hpp and I believe 3 other .hpp files in it this is what you need to do.

Inside your ArmA main folder create another folder called "userconfig" (minus quotes of course and all lower case)
      Inside your "userconfig" folder put another folder labled "ace" and inside that folder place the four or so .hpp files. After that you will be good to go.
      Last edited by Dredge; 12-11-2009, 11:38 AM. Reason: reordered the string..now its right

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
        Inside your ArmA main folder create another folder called "ace" (minus quotes of course and all lower case)
        Inside your "ace" folder put another folder labled "userconfig" and inside that folder place the four or so .hpp files. After that you will be good to go.
        Wrong order, Dredge ;)

Should be \ArmA 2\userconfig\ace\ that the HPP files should be in. :)

So just copy all HPP files from the @ACE\userconfig folder, and paste them in the above directory. If the directory doesn't exist, create it. :D

Comment

i'll try this after I download it again -_-

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by Inkompetent View Post
            Wrong order, Dredge ;)

Should be \ArmA 2\userconfig\ace\ that the HPP files should be in. :)

So just copy all HPP files from the @ACE\userconfig folder, and paste them in the above directory. If the directory doesn't exist, create it. :D
            lol..you knew what i meant! I was trying to do it from memory at work..I am kinda suprised I remembered that much...Damn TBI.....

edited my above post should be somewhat more righter now.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X