Ace Medic Key Rebinding Dis-allowing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Medic Key Rebinding Dis-allowing

Ok ever time i try and rebind the key using notepad ++ it comes with Save Failed make your the file is open no where else (Which im sure isnt even restarted my comp) if i do save as. Says im not allowed to save it in the ArmA 2 config>ACE folder (Am Admin on Comp). If i use normal Notepad says Access is denied when i try and save. im not sure what to do here and i have turned alot. My keyboard doesnt have a right windows key and i cant change it meaning i cant really be a team medic which lowers gameplay. Any Advice please just say

Re: Ace Medic Key Rebinding Dis-allowing

Fix the ownership on the file, maybe it's somehow broken. It's somewhere in the properties of the file (right click -> Properties). Just add your user to the ones who are allowed to edit the file.

And make sure you are editing the files in Arma2/userconfig/ace and *not* the ones in the modfolder (Arma2/@ACE/... usually).

Comment

What i do for this is just copy it to my desktop, edit that copy and then copy and replace the old one with the file i edited.
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Promblem Solved. Just had to run Notepad as admin. Silly me :D thanks anyway

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X