Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors after Yoma

Hey guys,

I'm getting error messages after updating with Yoma. Now, I get an error where it's saying something about userconfig/ace/config.hpp on startup.

So i put it in my main folder.

And then I get an error about the AH64 missing, any ideas?

Re: Errors after Yoma

Check Patch version?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I thought steam automatically updated, but guess not. So I did a 1.05 patch, and hopefully it works now.

Comment

Hey I am having the same issue with the 1.05 patch applied. But no mention of the AH-64 error. Anyone got any ideas?

userconfig/ace/config.hpp where and or what is this file that is keeping arma from starting??

any help would be really appreciated

sigpic

Comment

It has been asked a billion times and answered a billion times across a million forums. The forum has a seach function, and if nothing else this link is handy.

Comment

make sure you have the latest patch for arma. as far as your userconfig files make sure they are in the right spot.

C>Program Files>Bohemia Interactive>ArmA 2>userconfig>aceuserconfig stuff

you have to create a folder in the main arma directory and and name it userconfig and put all the ace config (user, keybinds etc) in that folder

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

bingo google helped...sorry for spamming the forums. Thanks to those that answered anyway

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X