ATI 5970 - Arma2 compatability

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI 5970 - Arma2 compatability

hey guys well i got some student loan and Christmas money and as any avid gamer will know food is over rated when compared with killer gaming performance SOOO i went ahead and spent all my money on one of these badboys but i never thought to ask how well they deal with arma2. spose ill find out in a week or so (delayed shipment due to stock/snow) but it would be nice to know in advance if they hold up well.

ill stick a few picks on when i get it along with the rest of my new pc :)

and if nobody has an answers ill also stick up some benchmarks in arma2 compared with my current GTX280 if anyone is interested.

thanks

~Jack~

Re: ATI 5970 - Arma2 compatability

Originally posted by Jackspyder View Post
    hey guys well i got some student loan and Christmas money and as any avid gamer will know food is over rated when compared with killer gaming performance SOOO i went ahead and spent all my money on one of these badboys but i never thought to ask how well they deal with arma2. spose ill find out in a week or so (delayed shipment due to stock/snow) but it would be nice to know in advance if they hold up well.

ill stick a few picks on when i get it along with the rest of my new pc :)

and if nobody has an answers ill also stick up some benchmarks in arma2 compared with my current GTX280 if anyone is interested.

thanks

~Jack~

if you had a gtx280 that was a waste. should have saved it and waited for the 300 series, prices would drop and you'd save yourself some money.

Comment

Re: ATI 5970 - Arma2 compatability

i want the eyefinity to be honest and im very impatient! and iv never been in the position of being able to afford THE LATEST so id like to be there even if it is only for a short while. if nvidia bring something ground breaking out then i can always sell up and get that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X