help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

Well everything was working great this morning untill i did the update via yoma tonight and now i keep getting a "cannot load object bmp.p3d" or something and then arma2 craches to desktop. It does this on other ace2 domi servers, but i can just hit continue and all is good. anyone know why this is?
    thanks!

Re: help please

i had this problem 2 updates ago. i researched it and found out it has something to the uh1y helicopter. I reinstalled arma when i was reorganizing my hdd and when i reinstalled i no longer had the problem with bmp.p3d. hope you can figure it out
    If you wanna find me off TG
    Xbox live- fusionpo0
    Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
    Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

Click the "delete extra files" button. Do it every time you update.

ALOT of players need to do this. I saw lots of players crashing tonight when they were near the UH-1Y.

Comment

This is how i do it:

update tg via yoma (make sure all check boxes are selected on the left sidewhere the mods are listed) then delete all extra files after its done, then I run yoma again just to be sure and I have never had a problem

Comment

Wow! 1004 extra files deleted and it solved the issue too. Thanks for all the help!

Comment

Originally posted by d0ob View Post
            Wow! 1004 extra files deleted and it solved the issue too. Thanks for all the help!
            Now just remember to do that everytime you update and you should be good :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
              Now just remember to do that everytime you update and you should be good :D
              MR. Admin we should make a pinned thread about duplicate files. ;)

Comment

When you scroll down the addons list and see files highlighted in orange that means you have extra files.

Comment

Originally posted by tyrspawn View Post
                  MR. Admin we should make a pinned thread about duplicate files. ;)
                  There is already a sticky with that information Here

You just have to read the instructions :D

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                  When all of the individual addons in the download list finishes, check them over to see if any of them were missed. Every addon in that list should be highlighted with green with Status "Ok".
                  *IMPORTANT* Make sure when you download new updates with yoma you click "Delete Extra Files"

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Good work getting it back up again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse