Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No password in teamspeak channel description!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No password in teamspeak channel description!

Usually when i want to play on the server i go into teamspeak to get the latest news and server passwords. But recently there has been no server password in channel description.

Also microphone on my headset does not work, and no one ever replies to text messages in channel and in person alike.

I hope admins take this into account and take the responsibility updating the channel description every time the password is changed. That way not limiting game server access to only those community members who have a working microphone.

Re: No password in teamspeak channel description!

Let's see... In Arma2 Primary channel description it says:
    Code:
    ****** Announcements ******
    [server password can be found in the admin channel discription]
    In Admin channel's description it says:
    Code:
    Passwords for the servers:

Alpha: xxxxxx
    Bravo: xxxxxx

Comment

thanks fin for helping with that lol

I hope players take this into account and take the responsibility of checking the channel descriptions every time they enter teamspeak.

Comment

Originally posted by Medipilot View Post
        no one ever replies to text messages in channel
        Most players are in game and dont know they have a message

Originally posted by Medipilot View Post
        I hope admins take this into account and take the responsibility updating the channel description every time the password is changed. That way not limiting game server access to only those community members who have a working microphone.
        The passwords are updated in the Admin Channel Description every Monday when we update our servers. Just remember to check there for all your info.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Just note that you with 99% certainty will have to scroll down in the admin channel. It isn't immediably visible due to the amount of text in the channel description.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X