TeamSpeak issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak issues

I've looked over the forum for further info, but I'm not finding any on Teamspeak connection issues. I have followed the procedures under the Teamspeak section to get an login on 67.19.106.94 teamspeak server, but my client will not connect. I have tried via the TS2 client and the website. I have assumed TS2 client from the screenshots, although tonight I have downloaded TS3 client to try it. I have a registered name on the TS server (kiplingb17.28563). Am I missing something or completely overlooked the setup? My TS connection is setup exactly as it shows on the TS page of the forum. I have verified my FW openings, although I doubted the FW would be an issue since I do connect to other TS servers while playing Americas Army.

thanks in advance for the help.

Kipling_B17

Re: TeamSpeak issues

We arent using TS3 at this time. All I can say is make sure you use the username and password that is provided for you Here
    Make sure you run it as an administrator.

Also do you get any kind of error when you try to log on? Does team speak display a red error down at the bottom? Please post here and let me know also if you can post some screen shots that would help alot.

v/r
    Dredge

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

This is what I get.

[22:34:18] Connecting to 67.19.106.94
      [22:34:21] No reply from server
      or maybe TeamSpeak is not running on it

Comment

Looking at the TS website it appears that its only offering TS3. We are using TS2 still. When I get off work I will see if I still have the install file for TS2

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

TS2 is available right there on the official TS site, in the file archive.

Comment

I see it now. Thanks fin! :D

The link for Team Speak uptop needs to be updated then, and point to the archives because as it is right now its pointed to TS3

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Ugh, it WAS my firewall. I've got an allow in for Teamspeak, guess I need to revisit that. Dredge, Fincuan, thanks for the replies of assistance.

fixing my firewall settings now.

Kipling_B17

Comment

Yeah, I was having troubles with TS3 also.

Here is TS2.

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&archive=1

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...