Avgani Map problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avgani Map problems.

Hi, after downloading the most recent mods, it will not allow me to play the Avgani maps. It states every time before I play that in order to play Avgani I need the CAplants mod. I do not know where to find it. Also, when I click to find new mods from the program, it gives me a 403 error.

Re: Avgani Map problems.

I'm no techno wiz but I think you have to make sure your target line is including the CAA mods when you launch. If you are launching through YOMA I think you have to amend the TG Mod set to include the correct mods when you launch.

Your best bet may be to jump on TS and ask for help from someone in the Arma 2 Admin channel.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

You need to make sure that you have the arma_plantsclassic enabled. Its on the modset list in yoma. If you are launching with a shortcut you need to add it in there so it looks similar to this

@ace;@acex;@acex_pla;@acex_sm;@cba;@tgmaps;@mma;x\ caa1\arma_objects;x\caa1\arma_objectscti;x\caa1\a rma_plantsclassic;x\caa1\qg_objects;x\oac\oac_core

Also make sure you have the @mma enabled as well. Thats the mando missles that where a part of the update.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Tried updating today via Yoma but it didn't install the @mma (Mando Missles). What gives?

Comment

the mma is in one of the folders. afaik

Comment

Do you know which folder? I'm not finding it either

Comment

The only mando missiles pbo I could find is inside of the @TGmaps folder. So as long as @TGmaps is in your para you are good to go.
              The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X