CAA1 causes CTD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAA1 causes CTD

Every time I try to play arma with CAA1 addon it crashes game after some minutes of gameplay or at time when I try to jip.

I know it's caused by CAA1 because without it game runs fine.

Do you have same problem?

Re: CAA1 causes CTD

The issue is you are attempting to join a mission that uses CAA1 content but you do not have CAA1 enabled.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Hmmm...

Here's my shortcut parameters:
      -nosplash -maxmem=2047 -cpucount=4 [email protected];@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_PLA;@LandTex;@T Gmaps;x\caa1\arma _objects;x\caa1\arma_objectscti;x\caa1\arma_plants classic;x\oac\oac_core

Also during Arma 2 startup loading it shows error message about that afgani map needs some caplants file.

Any advices?

Comment

I found that if i try play domination with caa1 enabled it will crash but everything else is fine with it enabled.
        Nihility

Comment

Fixed it... target line is case sensitive. Didn't know that.

Comment

Deuss, remember when dealing with files EVERYTHING is case sensitive. Hope to see you on the battlefield =D

Comment

Originally posted by Deuss View Post
              Fixed it... target line is case sensitive. Didn't know that.
              i guess you're running Linux, then? it's not case sensitive under Windows, because Windows pathnames aren't case sensitive.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X