Problems with Addons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Addons

All of these addons are a huge mess, even with Yoma Tools. I got this error, which this folder doesn't even exist. And I downloaded all the correct files..

Created the shortcut myself:

With Yoma Tools:

Edit: Finally got it to work, some of the folders were placed in the wrong areas....still this is a huge mess that should be sorted out.
    Last edited by JohnnyBoy755; 01-22-2010, 04:27 PM. Reason: Fixed

Re: Problems with Addons

Are you using the TG server for downloading the ACE updates (and CAA1) ???
    "LETS ROLL GROUNDHOGS!!!" -Supreme Bashar Miles Teg (Heretics of Dune)

sigpic

Comment

Got it to work, but now nothing in ACE would work, I couldnt use my flashlight, my earplugs, or my tactical glasses.....

Comment

You need to go to your arma2 directory (where arma2.exe is) and create a 'userconfig' folder there. Inside of it make a new folder called 'ACE' just for the sake of keeping it neat. Then inside of your @ACE folder, go into userconfig folder and copy all four files into the userconfig/ACE folder you had just created

Make sure you edit the 'ace_clientside_config' file using wordpad or notepad and edit the appropriate section with your username. This will allow you to use goggles and such ingame.

Comment

the ace config files are placed in the @ACE directory because every players one will be different, so if we were to upload the one the server uses, nothing would work for you

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X