Yoma problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoma problem

I recently reinstalled ArmA 2, patch 1.05 and Yoma. I have Yoma set up correctly but after it finishes downloading the files (2 gigs or so) it tells me there is still 428 mb to download:

When I try downloading the 428 mb, the status bar quickly goes to 100% without actually downloading anything and the "Finished!" box pops up but still says 0kb/428 mb.

Then when I try opening ArmA 2 with all the Ace and TG stuff selected I get this error:

I've looked in @Ace/userconfig for that file but there are only two files, ace_clientside_config.hpp and ace_keys.hpp

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Re: Yoma problem

Nevermind I just reinstalled it using Six Updater and then updated the TG stuff using Yoma and it's working now.

Comment

The second image was because the userconfig folder was not present (and in the correct place)... the TG Yoma sync would put it there if it was allowed to complete, but something caused it to halt.

No idea what or why the TG sync never finished, but maybe it was just a temporary issue. Lots of people have synced since your post and I think it's working properly, so I dunno.

But glad it's working now.

Comment

the userconfig is placed in the @ACE folder by default. (thats the ACE devs) if its your first time downloading ace, then you need to move these files into the following file structre

Arma2>userconfig>ace
        Arma2>DTA>userconfig>ace

(Arma2 being your game directory)

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
          the userconfig is placed in the @ACE folder by default. (thats the ACE devs) if its your first time downloading ace, then you need to move these files into the following file structre

Arma2>userconfig>ace
          Arma2>DTA>userconfig>ace

(Arma2 being your game directory)
          Ahhhhh this is interesting... I just learned something. Yoma's "Delete Extra Files" button will NEVER deleted the userconfig/ACE/*.hpp files.

I had that folder inside my TGACEPACK folder that I sync to (using "Download To")... I assumed it was part of the TG sync. I just looked inside of those HPP files, and they are very old (the first version) and the "Delete Extra Files" button left them alone. Since they aren't actually part of the TG sync in that folder location, when I deleted them manually they stayed deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
            Arma2\userconfig\ACE
            THAT is the correct one

NOT this one:
            Code:
            Arma2\Dta\userconfig\ACE

Comment

he IS British afterall :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X