No announcement yet.

Need help!!!!!How to use the ACE mod??

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help!!!!!How to use the ACE mod??

I have finished putting ACE and CBA mod into my main ARMA2 inventory but I cannot find the difference between the original game and the mod added game. Is there something wrong? Can anybody help me?

p.s. I just put the @CBA and @ACE folder in my arma2 inventory. Anything else i need?
    p.s.2 My ARMA2 is steam digital version.
    Last edited by SSGDavid; 01-26-2010, 05:47 AM.

Re: Need help!!!!!How to use the ACE mod??

Have a look Here it has all the info you need to get your game uptodate to play on the servers.

Welcome To TG!

*Moved the thread to the Technical Support Forum*

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Make sure you start the game with mod lines (I recommend putting -World=Empty and -nosplash while you're at it.)

You can do with with Yoma somehow, I haven't tried it though, or you can right click the shortcut and edit the path under properties.

If you're using the steam version you can add ArmA2 as a nonsteam game and edit the path line there, or you can just go to the arma2 directory and make shortcuts but you will not have access to the steam overlay this way, or you can right click ArmA2 on the steam games list and edit the launch path there if you don't think you'll be using vanilla again (I know I won't be =P) [you can edit it back to normal if you feel like it]

With steam, right click on the game, go to properties and then launch options. In the tag line [email protected];@CBA, etc. Make sure that the folders match the ones that are in your directory (its case sensitive)
        |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
        Looms but the Horror of the shade,
        And yet the menace of the years
        Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Thank you very much guys. Problem solved. BTW, the ace2 is freaking awesome!!

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed