No announcement yet.

Guys did you have this kinda situation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys did you have this kinda situation?

When in single campaign, I saved the game in some place then continue for a while. Reaching a certain important location, I wanted to save game for another time and the game just jumped back to the desktop(but still running and I could see it in the 'processes' window of the task manager). I tried many times saving game 2 times in the same mission but failed. Any1 of you can tell me know what this is about? Thx!!

Re: Guys did you have this kinda situation?

All i can think of is dont run any mods whiile your in single player. I wasnt able to save (or auto checkpoint) EW when i first tried it. Took me a few attempts to realize that Ace was screwing it up somehow.
    Nihility

Comment

Yeah, that makes sense. I'll try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
        All i can think of is dont run any mods whiile your in single player. I wasnt able to save (or auto checkpoint) EW when i first tried it. Took me a few attempts to realize that Ace was screwing it up somehow.
        well...turns out that you cannot run single campaign along with the ACE2 mod...too bad...hope there will be some kinda fix released soon...I dont wanna give up ACE :p

Comment

You dont have to give up on ACE as you can use it in Multiplayer. Thats why I never started the single player mode. Just not as fun imho

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

You can disable ACE2 through yoma with just a few clicks if you want. Just create an empty mod profile and launch.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X