X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mando Missles for chopper

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=89912

I'm new to mando, and I find it odd about a few things:

1. Can't bind keys to joystick (wtf? And pilots would want to use this because...?)
    2. Monocle on AH-64 doesn't control guns like RL. (I hope a new feature coming)

I read the guide here:
    http://www.telefonica.net/web2/mando...admefirst.html

But if anyone else has some tips or beginners guide to mando (chopper and Man-portable specific) I'm sure I'm not the only one who would find it informative.

Cheers,

Re: Mando Missles for chopper

Heh, one answer:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7373

Comment

Almost every joystick has software to map joy keys to your keyboard: use that to configure Mando.

Comment

The slave weapon is coming, according to mando himself. Although i find the monocle hilarious! Seeing as it covers the whole screen that means its a giant face sized monocle!
        The LGB cameras are fubar. They very rarely lock properly. AGM and Hellfire cam is ACE though (ho ho ho, pun tastic!!)
        Nihility

Comment

The laser guided bombs work perfect for me, you have to be at the right altitude and speed for it to properly lock on. When not at the right conditions, the bomb will come close to the laser but will not hit it.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Whats the right speed? Mine allways fall short....or fail short rather :D
            Nihility

Comment

Your doing it wrong.. its Space (x3) + L. Control + F2 (x2) + backspace + type "LAUNCH". : )
              Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

If that doesnt work I found out that Control+Alt+Delete works, you just have to hit it several times.

Not really sure about speed and whatnot. I havent run into any problems with it as far as that goes. i would say to be safe fire at around 100-120mph

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I use it perfectly fine at most speeds under 300KPH.

Edit: Some one did not read too well.

Comment

:row__534:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hmm, seems to be me... XD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server