ace clientside config problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ace clientside config problem

I'm having the same problem as many other have had with the ace_clientside_config.hpp. I looked up a solution but I can't find the folder that these files are in in the @tg folder so I can move them. How do i find these files?

Re: ace clientside config problem

They should be in:

Arma 2\@TG\store\userconfig

so if your steam, it should be:

Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2\@TG\store\userconfig

You then copy all those files into the folder (which you have to create):
    Arma 2\userconfig\ace

and then edit them with your name etc.

They arnt there? is a userconfig.tar in that folder at least?

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
    Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

That's it . I did not realize they would be in a tar file. Thanks!

Comment

Yup :) See my thread in general about the ace config updater if ya want; lemme know if it works.

Glad to help!

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
        Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

I'm having a problem here...I mean, I found it a LONG time ago, but when I try to save it it gives me an error saying "Access Denied."

Comment

The file may be marked as read only, worst case, right click on it and go to properties, remove the readonly or system files... The current problem with the userconfig files pushed by ACE is they are set to read as the wrong version number at the bottom of the config file in question, marked as version 7 instead of 4 ...
            At present this is not a true problem outside of how it reports as an error.
            The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X