ned help locking on with jav and laser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ned help locking on with jav and laser

hey guys , i have something thats puzzling me ..when using javelin in un modded arma2 i have to press space to lock on but this brings up the command menu a well so that when i left click to fire it just says rgr or whatever...any help?

also trying to lock in the harrier does the same thing ...help me wise and wonderful interflop people :)

Re: ned help locking on with jav and laser

I would rebind your command bar. You rarely use it in MP modes. That would be the quick fix.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Javelin=...Right click?

Harrier=TAB button

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJake View Post
        hey guys , i have something thats puzzling me ..when using javelin in un modded arma2 i have to press space to lock on but this brings up the command menu a well so that when i left click to fire it just says rgr or whatever...any help?
        Actually in the unmodded version the Javelin autolocks: the spacebar is used to see if the lock is on the target correctly.
        In TG we use Mando Missile Addon, for which I redirect you to this thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ml#post1442108
        sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...