Damn ace key.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn ace key.

Ive never had a prob with the ace key but since last monday it wont work. Ive manually gotten the ace keys from store and moved them into the arma2/userconfig folder and edited them the way i allways do. No dice. Cant put in earplugs, gasmask, goggles etc. Never had this prob before. Anyone?
    Nihility

Re: Damn ace key.

See the following thread, its an automated userconfig updater by Jaynus.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ml#post1464743

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by ACOGRecon View Post
      See the following thread, its an automated userconfig updater by Jaynus.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ml#post1464743
      Yeah ive got both version 1 and 2 of that. Tried both of em. Not a thing. Maybe it just doesnt like my Insert key anymore?(it is working in other prog's).
      Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
        Yeah ive got both version 1 and 2 of that. Tried both of em. Not a thing. Maybe it just doesnt like my Insert key anymore?(it is working in other prog's).
        Have you tried a different key just to check?

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
        Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

I moved mine to numpad 5 because nothing else seemed to work. As soon as I did, bam! ace interaction key. You might give that a try.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X