Fresh Install, no @TG folder.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Install, no @TG folder.

Alright, i installed Arma2 after have it uninstalled for a long time, turn out yesterday that the @TG folder is now unavailable. Whenever i try to install the TS plug in, or run ARMA with ACE, im told that im missing user config files.

Searching through the forums, i found that the files are supposed to be found within the @TG mod folder, which i don't have. Anyone help me or am i stuck here.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Fresh Install, no @TG folder.

I am not at my gaming PC right now, but I think you will find them in the store folder within the @ace folder, or some name similar to @ace. The @TG structure is now obsolete as of yesterday's update, I believe.
    |TG-18th| Cutter

Long-time Gamer - ArmA 2 Noob - Certified Old Fart

Comment

Originally posted by Toyguy View Post
      I am not at my gaming PC right now, but I think you will find them in the store folder within the @ace folder, or some name similar to @ace. The @TG structure is now obsolete as of yesterday's update, I believe.
      Yeah, i was in the TS channel when they were talking about it. (Dropped in for the first time in several months by sheer chance). I've searched the ArmA2 and mods thoroughly and found only the userconfig.tar file needed for the TS plugins. The user configs needed to actually start the mod are no where to be found.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Contacted an admin, got things sorted out. Thanks socom.
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X