Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD after todays update

Hey all,

After I had updated through Yoma today ArmA2 CTD'ed 4 times within an hour.
    Never used to crash before updating so i was wondering if more of you have this issue.

Alex

Re: CTD after todays update

You're scaring me cuz im currently updating.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

I got some FPS loss but then again I was playing on Chenarus.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Ive had no problems, just the usual Tsplugin dieing....

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
          Ive had no problems, just the usual Tsplugin dieing....
          Same here. Just an observation but the more times we update ACE, the more times the TSplugin dies in a hour. Well at least to me it seems like that.

Arma works just fine though.

Comment

No need to worry guys, the new (Rommel's) plugin will be out soon enough - and then we should be ok on the radio front.
            "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
            So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
            tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
            tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
            tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
            tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

Just remember that yout ACE_Keys was updated, but TG updater never updates the userconfig folder, so you will have to do it manually. ;)
              sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Two CTD's yesterday, TS plugin bugged out twice, computer froze once. All after installing the new update. I'll keep track of any issues I have today.

Comment

I've had a ton of CTDs since the latest update on multiple maps. I turned off most of my mods, and that has helped so far. I'm trying to turn them back on and test to see which is the problem. I know that @mapplus and @ivd aren't an issue. I think it might be CSM2 or JTD F&S. CSM2 has had a recent update, so I'm trying that out today (it, I think, was overriding an ACE sound file in the userconfig that is no longer an option).

Also, yes, remember to update your userconfig.

Comment

CTD's yesterday weren't as severe. Aside from TS crashing twice, I had no freeze-ups or CTDs. Perhaps a turn for the better?

Comment

One way to reduce CTDs is NOT TO LOAD CAA1!
                      I still see people that keep using CAA1 in the shortcut line and then crash 20-30 times upon joining a game. All that connecting/crashing/disconnecting will probably effect the stability for the other players as well.
                      Other tricks are to limit the number of mods running to the minimum and to be on the look out for the various InstantViewDistance mods: while I love Fincuan's, since I stopped using it my stability increased by a lot.
                      Another thing is the ArmA2TS plugin: remember that the current plugin is a hotfix for the new version of TS3, and as such as all the issues of the previous beta AND if you have not updated TS3 it WILL cause problems.
                      Also AVOID LOADING A2TS TWICE: it's included in @TGMaps and as such you should NOT have "@TGMaps;@a2ts", since IT WILL confilict and cause comms issues to ALL players connected to the channel
                      sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Originally posted by Merula View Post
                        Another thing is the ArmA2TS plugin: remember that the current plugin is a hotfix for the new version of TS3, and as such as all the issues of the previous beta AND if you have not updated TS3 it WILL cause problems.
                        Also AVOID LOADING A2TS TWICE: it's included in @TGMaps and as such you should NOT have "@TGMaps;@a2ts", since IT WILL confilict and cause comms issues to ALL players connected to the channel
                        This should probably the first thing to put into any information of how to install or update addons for TG servers. I saw it very often as well.

Comment

A number of people have also been having issues with player models not having animation. While this my not be related - the current fix is to delete your "Arma2\UserConfig" folder
                          ... reextract the usferconfig.tar from ArmA2\@ACEM\STORE\Userconfig.TAR"
                          Place the extracted \userconfig\ace folder in \Arma2\ so ... the end result will look as follows
                          \ArmA2\UserConfg\ACE\ (4 files in this directory)
                          The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Originally posted by fireship4 View Post
                            No need to worry guys, the new (Rommel's) plugin will be out soon enough - and then we should be ok on the radio front.
                            How do you know?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X