Arma 2 TS plugin help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 2 TS plugin help

Ok so I downloaded it from armaholic, I have all the files extracted right where they need to be, Ive double checked they're all there. I have the @ats2 mod enabled in Yoma and that launches fine but its not working with TS.

I go to Settings > plugins and nothing shows up. Theres nothign there at all.

Someone please help me in a multi game I hear 5 or 6 people talking at the same time and I cant follow orders.

Re: Arma 2 TS plugin help

I think the one on armaholic is the old version. If you updated your TS and use the old version of this mod it wont work. Are you running an updated TS?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

delete the @at2s folder and take it out of your modlist, it's not used anymore.

In your @TGMAPS folder, take the Teamspeak folder contents (1 folder, 2 dll's) and copy them to your TS3 plugin folder.

Comment

Uninstall it. There.. problem solved. HAHAH!
        Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Just throw smoke at it carv :P

Comment

the plugin needs 2 parts:
            1. the arma mod, these files are included in @TGMaps. delete the @a2t folder you've added
            2. the TS3 plugin.
            Edit: files are in "@TGMaps/Teamspeak" folder, make the checkbox on the left of yoma is ticked if you don't have them.
            move these to your "program files\TS3\plugins" folder so it looks like this:

Then open TS3 -> Settings -> Plugins -> reload all
            Last edited by Sandiford; 04-11-2010, 05:58 PM.

Comment

The teamspeak files should be residing in your @TGMAPS folder in a Teamspeak folder with the current YOMA.

Comment

I downloaded the files via Yoma, copied them from the teamspeak folder and placed them in the TS directory as shown. The plugin showed up in TS client and I check marked it to activate. Now my TS3 doesn't transmit unless I'm either using IE or I have the TS window active and on top of the other windows. It won't broadcast if I've got Yoma up (for example, sitting at the server window waiting to launch the game) and it doesn't broadcast in ARMA II..any ideas where I went wrong?

Comment

I got it working after but doesn't matter anyway we aren't using it... :(
                  I miss it

Comment

Originally posted by Kief View Post
                    I got it working after but doesn't matter anyway we aren't using it... :(
                    I miss it
                    The admins said that they wanted to reimplement it once a really stable version has been released.
                    sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Originally posted by Merula View Post
                      The admins said that they wanted to reimplement it once a really stable version has been released.
                      Basically what he said. This addon rocked....as long as there where only 25 people max playing a mission. As you very well may know we have alot more than that on a semi regular basis especially for event missions. The ACE team is working on a version of this plugin that will support those numbers with no problems. Once that is released the Admin Team will look at it again, and based on how the community feels about it we will either add it or scrap it

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I really feel a similar mod should be re-implemented I cant wait for something like it to come back. Makes life so much easier

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X