Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server issue with ACE mod

Hello,

I am trying to set up a server with the ACE mod. Some of my clan and I play ArmA II a lot and have no problem with any of the mods when one of us host a session.

Server runs the stock missions AOK. No problems there. I change the command line to add the mods, and none of the TG included missions with the ACE mod will work. The server is hosted on my clans own box and I have total access to change anything needed.

I know that is a little lacking on information. But any help would be greatly appreciated. I can answer any questions that may be needed to help.

Thanks.

Re: Server issue with ACE mod

are you getting any errors when starting the server?

Comment

I don't get any errors starting the server. After installing the ACE mod, I can still play the stock missions on the server. Just not any of the ones included with the mod.

Comment

hmm, sounds like your not loading the mod then.

how have you set your target line?

Comment

We have been trying to use TC Admin to load up the server. It would work great for the vanilla game but never loaded the mod. I created a shortcut on the server desktop and added the mod to the command line, now it works. Only thing that is a pain is that I have to remotely connect to the server to start or stop it. Once I get TC Admin updated, should be good to go.

Comment

arma2server.exe [email protected];@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_PLA
            There are many other switches you can throw into the arma2server.exe but I would advise you to look at this page for any further assistance.
            Even though most of the info says ArmA1 it applies to ArmA2
            http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A...dicated_Server
            The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Thanks impulse. I have already been to that page. We're all up and running now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X