Go Yoma Go!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Yoma Go!

Yoma almost finished updateing.......damn its 23:20 and im up at 6am for a 12 hour day...curses!

See you ingame tomorrow night folks :D
    Nihility

Re: Go Yoma Go!

And here I was expecting to have to explain another yoma thread :)

Good luck with the update and hope to see you in game soon Soupy.
    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Mai rofflyoma goes nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Well yoma you win again. I swear to [deleted] im going to pound the living [deleted] out of the program once i upload the stupid piece of [deleted] onto a flash drive for said [deleted] purpose. Its allways [deleted] me over and now its doing it again. Downloads complete....check for addons...oh look another 62mb's! Download complete, check for new addons, oh look 62mb! Download addons oh look complete etc etc etc. [deleted] YOU YOMA I [deleted] HATE YOU YOU STUPID [deleted] PILE OF [deleted] AND I REALLY HOPE THE LANGUAGE CENSOR KICKS IN OR IM GONNA BE HITTING THE BAN CAMP PRETTY HARD!

Oh well off to bed so i can wake up for another 12 hour day with no arma.
        I hate you yoma.
        Last edited by Dredge; 05-06-2010, 05:28 PM. Reason: Language
        Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
          AND I REALLY HOPE THE LANGUAGE CENSOR KICKS IN OR IM GONNA BE HITTING THE BAN CAMP PRETTY HARD!
          Censored by the Language Censor :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

LMFAO reading that with all the [deleted] makes it interesting :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

soupy's going all christian bale on us.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGlory&Pain View Post
                soupy's going all christian bale on us.
                You and me man, were freaking done profesionally :P
                Nihility

Comment

Got some bad news for you Soupy. It's Friday. Time to update!

Comment

:D .. UPDATES YAY
                    Soupy, if your having more difficulty I should be reachable in about 4 hrs, to help you out directly with any problems you are still having.
                    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Nah.....im gonna do what every irish person does with every problem ever encountered.....ignore it and hope for the best......and drink.
                      But thanks man.
                      Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by beita View Post
                        Got some bad news for you Soupy. It's Friday. Time to update!
                        Updates are friday now? Bad idea....bad bad idea......Why friday? its a gameing day and will alienate people in europe who get crappy download rates from the Tg yoma server
                        Nihility

Comment

... This issue has been addressed multiple times. We update on the same days Ace does to match 90%+ of the servers out there running Ace.

We do this to address people coming in to the community from public that may wish to play with us.

Comment

Wasnt it monday at one point?
                            Nihility

Comment

ACE originally was updating every day, that was a pace that was too hard to keep up with and the changes were too hard to deal with. Since then they have slowed down to twice a week. With the Twice a Week updates we have chosen to keep on that schedule to match them and the rest of the community servers that have fallen in line with that update scheme.

By doing so we are opening ourselves up to more of the community that may have had problems trying to get started with us, and there have been some good results as such.

So for the time being, yes we are twice a week. And yes, in the past we were Mondays.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X