5770 or 4890

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5770 or 4890

hey, i was wondering if a 5770 could run this game well, or if i would be better of with the 4890.

Re: 5770 or 4890

Its not about the graphics card too much. Its more about your processor and your hard drive. If you have a good processor and a good HD with a fast speed you can have a fairly crappy card and it will run. I use the 5770 and I still have to turn a few things down just because my hard drive isnt as fast as it could/should be. But yes, the 5770 AND the 4890 will both run well with this game.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Guess i will go with the 5770 due to the fact that it is cheaper and i have a decent cpu.

Comment

512MB 4850 user still. Runs the game fine as is with abit of OC on CPU to 3.6ghz.

...and Welcome to TG Lock Smith!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
          ...and Welcome to TG Lock Smith!
          lol, where are my manners?!?! Welcome to TG Lock Smith. lol. Ma Bad :p

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X