Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoma Working?

Hi Folks,
    I am trying..trying to get ARMA back in gear, but cannot get ACE straighented out. IT seems on any missions I get a Missing File Error related to ACE. I am using YOMA (Addon Sync)..and this http://arma2.tacticalgamer.com/updater/@acemtg.zip as my Autoconfig URL.

I have listed, after update... 705 Files OK'ed from the server... Is there something else I have to do.. ? I have the STEAM version and am Launching from YOMA..
    I do notice that in the Launch Game Tab.. under the "Mod Sets" the "Required Addons" is orange (I think) and the "Required addons +Optional Addons" is RED.

Mods to use for launch is @ACEM;@TGMaps;

** I just notice that the server has listed mods:CA;@ACEM;@TGMaps;@zcommon_ace ... Do I need to add the @zcommon_ace? if so where,how wy etc?
    Thanks
    Ideas?
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Yoma Working?

Arg. I thought i was onto something there.. but alas it has been addressed in http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ommon_ace.html
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Format C:\
      Nothings easy...
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

I don't use YOMA to launch the game so I can't really help you there.

The @zcommon_ace thing must be a server-side addon, you wouldn't need it. You won't need to start CA as a mod either (I think CA is just the game itself or something???)

Go to settings in the upper left and make sure all the paths are correct.

EDIT: I have the steam version as well, just so you know.

EDIT2: Userconfig should not be run as an addon/mod, by the way. It was just added to the download for simplicity. EDIT3: If you do modify your userconfigs though you'll want to uncheck the userconfig folder from the download so it doesn't keep overwriting your settings with each update.

Comment

Thanks OZY
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Hello peardog. Did you manage to sort it out? If not, I will be online from 0130GMT. You can find me on TS3 Arma admin channel.
            If that is too late for you PM me with your problems or here. I will do what I can.
            and Welcome back to ArmA!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
              Thanks OZY
              Is it working now, then?

Comment

Well first.. When you upgrade, and copy out your Steam APPS folder to antoerh drive ..and then install steam in a new strange folder.. Don't just delete the folder you THINK is the extra Steam Apps folder.. cause it turns out to be your REAL Steam Apps folder.. A Terrabyte drive is a good thing..except when you can have Hundreds of Gigs of duplicate data...
                So I had to Steam the entire ARMA Pack yesterday (8 gigs of love) and then update it... I am now just getting the ACE stuff up and runnng... So we shall see...

BTW..Thanks for the offer LowSpeed..
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse