Domi crashes since yoma update 7/6/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domi crashes since yoma update 7/6/10

Howdy. Im not running the beta patches and i can no longer get onto domination since yesterdays update. It just CTD's right at the point where it should go to ingame. Blasted blast is blasted.

Ideas?
    Nihility

Re: Domi crashes since yoma update 7/6/10

Damnit now its crashing on the next map, air fury. I dont get it. I havnt changed any settings since i was playing AFTER i updated.....BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Nihility

Comment

Remove dsound.dll from the root of your arma2 directory.
      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Delete extra files? What version of the beta are you running exactly?

I haven't tested to see if I crash yet...

Comment

This should not affect a great majority of the users as they do not currently have said file.
          The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Also Op Air_Furry is notorious for causing lag, desynch, crashes and a lot of other nasty thing to most players, so that's to be considered unrelated to your problems.
            Apparently it's a mission that either works or doesn't: if you have players that can run it smoothly (somehow I'm one of those), it's a pretty fun aerial-based TvT. But if you have even one player that can't run it (and that seems to be the majority), it quickly turn from an aerial furball into a technical nightmare that will have players leave the server and play something else.
            sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...