Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting rid of the Arma hud

Hey guys,

I've scoured the interwebs and I have not been able to find a way to get rid of the hud (weapon/ammo, squad members picture for the SL role, etc) for the purposes of shooting a movie in Arma. Does anyone have any insight if this is possible?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Re: Getting rid of the Arma hud

Generally speaking you use a camera.sqs script for a free-moving or script-guided camera. How to write that I've got no idea about though, so guess Google is your friend.

Haven't heard of any addons completely removing UI elements I'm afraid (not that I've looked, but I tend to keep a quite good eye on both Armaholic and BIS' forums). :(

Comment

Hi there, I think you can get rid of the HUD via the difficulty sttings...go one:

Options>Game Options>Difficulty(on the buttom of the menu)

>select in whitch difficulty you want to play>deactivate info HUD & info HUD perma. plus the two below and it should be ok ...

Hope it helped....

Comment

Originally posted by Inkompetent View Post
        Generally speaking you use a camera.sqs script for a free-moving or script-guided camera. How to write that I've got no idea about though, so guess Google is your friend.
        Place yourself into the game world. Then either put the following code into your unit's init line, or a trigger activation line with a radio option.

Code:
        this exec "camera.sqs"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...