Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So i was wondering through futureshop....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i was wondering through futureshop....

and found these 7.1 surround gaming headphones.... do they work? I made a set of 4.0's with a pair of hearing protectors and 2 sets of earbuds back when i played OFP. They worked badass... anyways is the investment worth it, especially when my old lady is complaining that the game is too loud:P

Re: So i was wondering through futureshop....

Headphones are always a good investment, especially surround sound ones. You can hear so much more directional stuff than you normally get with speakers, which is why 9 times out of 10 your speakers are loud to begin with. So you can hear more. What headphones are they? Can you provide a link of clickable goodness?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

it was something similar to http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=41...cture=Logitech Not as fancy but 7.1 nonetheless

Comment

I personally find surround headphones a gimmick that don't work very well. Sure they provide directional audio but usually at a great cost of audio quality. I'm more of an audiophile however and can't take lower quality music. If you do really want a surround sound headphone set then get another pair for listening to music, movies, etc...

TBH, I personally find stereo headphones to provide surround well enough and can always tell where the direction of a shot comes from or where an explosion was etc...

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
        In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

7.1 in headphones is a joke -- it means you're making the drivers that much smaller. 5.1, however, is pretty doable while retaining sound quality, especially if you know which headphones to buy.

The only headphones I will recommend to people are the Turtle Beach HPA2 5.1 gaming headphones. Despite being an extremely tiny company, Turtle Beach is by far the most respectable name in gaming audio, despite what their amateurish website may have you believe. Do yourself a favor, drop the quid on a proper set and never buy another pair.

Comment

These are the ones that I use:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Plantron...ract_desc=null

I dont what "surround sound" category they fit in, but they are some darn good headphones. The sound quality is great all around, plus you can turn them up really loud and hardly any sound bleeds out.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Was checking my youtube subscriptions and stumbled upon this review they seem really good and the reviewer knows what hes talking about.
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X