Weird LAG on Bravo Server/TeamSpeak last night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird LAG on Bravo Server/TeamSpeak last night

While playing on the bravo server last night, I started experiencing a weird lag. We were playing Warfare. I drove an armored vehile in to a town we were attempting to capture. Lots of enemy AI with me. The enemy AI would not die. The enemy armor would not die. They killed all my infantry. They would not shoot at my armor or vehicles. I step out of my armor... i got shot and died.

Also, during this time no one could read any chat I was sending nor hear me in teamspeak. I disconnected, and still no one could hear me in teamspeak. Had to restart Teamspeak to be able to chat again. I believe Tom may have had the same issue as me. It happened on subsequent reconnects as well. Usually within 5 minutes on the server. I had updated all the YOMA files and ran the new ACRE installer. I didn't run in administrator mode, but I didn't get any errors. I have now reran the installer in administrator mode but haven't had a chance to try it out.

Not sure where to look for any dump or debug files, but if you point me where I would gladly post them if I have them. Not sure if it was incapability issues with the mission or an acre issue due to TS going down as well. Possibly an addon that other servers require me to download, although it even did it with just launching with the required addons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Win 7 Home Premium 64bit
    AMD Athlon II X2 2.80 GHz
    3.00 GB RAM
    9600 GT 512mb

Re: Weird LAG on Bravo Server/TeamSpeak last night

Ok. It's happened again. Playing CO36-M03_MudenWithdrawlV1. It's still going as I post this at 11:17pm CST. Lag began about 5 to 10 minutes before. Falcon was the SL. Falcon, Millitant and one other died on the left flank. I moved over there to provide cover on left. Once there... Millitant and Wiggin were shown dead but talking to me and saying I could heal them. At that point the enemy was on top of me and not shooting at me. I laid about half a clip into one of them and did nothing. I then was completely surrounded. Again, none of them would die. I ran through them and rejoined with BLUFOR. No one there could hear me. After a two fall backs I decided to run towards the enemy and take some screenshots. I'll post a link to those screen shots.

Any ideas on how to fix? I am on uVerse 18MBit connection. Nothing else taking up bandwith. No Scans or anything like that running in the background. I have never had lag on my xbox or any other PC game i play. Seems to be an issue with this game. Also, as soon as I exit the game, everyone can hear me. I didn't get any deSync icons on my screen or anything. Any help would be much appreciated. I'll try and see if I can get a Fraps or WeGame recording if it happens again. Don't run to ofter as I have a hard enough time maintaining a decent FPS as it is.

Thanks for any help you can give. It doesn't happen very often. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time. Below is a link to my screen shots on ScreenCast.

http://www.screencast.com/t/YTY3OTdk

Win 7 Home Premium 64bit
    AMD Athlon II X2 2.80 GHz
    3.00 GB RAM
    9600 GT 512mb

Comment

Re: Weird LAG on Bravo Server/TeamSpeak last night

Ok, happened again. This time on Domi. Would do it every time I die. When I respawned, my comms were broke and I could not kill anyone.

Only happens on Bravo server from what I can tell. Hasn't happened on any other server.

Could it be ACE? Not sure. Just want some insight on how to fix?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X