Question about Combined Operations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Combined Operations

I used to play at TG a good bit, but I recently joined a realism unit and I have been putting in most of my time there. The unit I joined does not use Combined Operations and only plays standalone OA. I have the steam version of both Arma2 and OA. My question is: If I set up my OA for Combined Operations so I can play on TG, will I still be able to play with my unit on standalone OA servers? Also, how exactly do I setup my two games for using Combined Operations?

Re: Question about Combined Operations

yes

http://robertsandiford.co.uk/ace_oa/
    For double steam look at 2-2 or 2-3 (or 11-3 which is a launcher that automates 2-2)

The only thing you need to be careful of is making missions for OA with CO, if you accidently put any A2 units/items in the mission it won't be playable. If you expect to be making missions often use 2-2 or 11-3 rather than 2-3

Comment

Re: Question about Combined Operations

Thank you very much Sandiford, I'll try that as soon as I get home to my computer.

EDIT: My friend is using Combined Operations and he said he was having trouble getting ACRE to run correctly with it because ACRE requires @CBA_OA and he couldn't run @CBA_OA with Combined Operations. Any help with that?
      Last edited by JGar; 07-27-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X