ACE Install Trouble: "Unable to Parse URL"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE Install Trouble: "Unable to Parse URL"

While I greatly appreciate the walkthroughs on how to install ACE, I'm running into trouble and cannot find how to solve my problem. I downloaded the Yoma AddonSync, set "http://arma2.tacticalgamer.com/updater/oa/@aceoatg.zip" as the URL, and downloaded the files necessary to play on the Bravo server. However, a number of the files were flagged under the status column with "Could not parse URL: %20http://arma2.tacticalgamer.com/updater/oa/@aceoatg.zip."

When I tried to play, the server booted me as I was missing a a few of the ACE files. I then manually downloaded each file and installed them. I was able to play, but I periodically get error messages about various files missing.

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

Re: ACE Install Trouble: "Unable to Parse URL"

%20 is a space, so:

remove the space from the beginning of your auto-config URL

Comment

Originally posted by Sandiford View Post
      %20 is a space, so:

remove the space from the beginning of your auto-config URL
      Basically that. Make sure you have no spaces. Sometimes when you Copy+Paste the computer adds a space in for some strange reason. If you keep having problems or this doesn't fix it, post here or hit me up in TS this evening I will see if I cant get you squared away.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Yep, that was the problem! Thanks for the help!

Comment

Annnnd that's how the Tactical Gamer community works. I love these guys!
          Also Known As; ENDER

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X