Cant open Yoma on win7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant open Yoma on win7

well the title says it all i simply cant open Yoma on my Win7 and it does not display any error or anything so im having a bit of a problem

ive tried both DL's on the AddonSync website but neither one will open so i hope u can help me plz

Re: Cant open Yoma on win7

Run as Administrator, else install yoma to a directory w/o security settings.
    You also could browse to where it is installed and try to run the exe from that location as well.
    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

that didnt work either i tried both :(

Comment

i got it working now and ty btw :D now i would like to know the link to update ARMA2 with yoma and OA and with link i mean the server thingie cuz i cant seem to find it could somebody help with that too ? :D ty :D

nvm found it :D
        Last edited by ZyferDK; 08-03-2010, 09:39 PM. Reason: selfsearched found

Comment

information found at http://arma2.tacticalgamer.com --- for anyone else reading/looking.
          The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X