Sometimes I can't run OA vanilla.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I can't run OA vanilla.

For some reason when I start up Arrowhead Vanilla it runs Arrowhead with ACE.

My OAH is in my ARMA2 parent directory with ARMA2. I bought both AH and ARMA2 as retail CDs.

I can try to start AH fom the exe file in te ARMA2 directory or from a shortcut with the following modstring:
    "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -nosplash

the problem is intermittent. But often it runs AH with @ACE @ACEX and @CBA. In the expansions screen (from the main menu) the onlly expansions available are ARMA2, ARMA2: Operation Arrowhead, @ACE, @ACEX and @CBA. None of which can be disabled.

Many would ask " Why would I want to run AH Vanilla". I'm concerned that this problem may also be affecting my ACRE TS plugin.
    Jimbo

"Help improve immersion, eliminate the green diamonds and map unit icons."

Re: Sometimes I can't run OA vanilla.

OA
    OAH
    AH
    AH
    huh?

try "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -nosplash -mod=

or,
    open profilename.ArmA2OAProfile in My Documents/ArmA 2/ or My Document/ArmA 2 Other Profiles/Profilename/
    find something that looks like
    class ModLauncherList
    {
    class Mod1
    {
    dir="@ACE";
    name="";
    origin="GAME DIR";
    };
    class Mod2
    {
    dir="@ACEX";
    name="";
    origin="GAME DIR";
    };
    class Mod3
    {
    dir="@CBA";
    name="";
    origin="GAME DIR";
    };
    };
    and delete it

Comment

Re: Sometimes I can't run OA vanilla.

Thanks Sandi,

my bad .... OA, OAH, AH, and AH should all be OA Operation Arrowhead ...typo ... sloppy.

The "try "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -nosplash -mod=" seems to work. For now.
      Jimbo

"Help improve immersion, eliminate the green diamonds and map unit icons."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X