Domination weapon crate bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination weapon crate bug

If this is not the right place to bring this up, I apologise.

It seems that to folks who dont have the beta patches installed that accessing the weapon crate in Domination map "crashes" said player. It actually makes my screen freeze, requiring me to ctrl alt delete and terminate the armaoa executable.

There were others on teamspeak at the time who had the same problem. I am not sure all of the versions which are affected, but I later tested version 2.0 and found that it DID have the bug.
    Dh`aindeoin co theireadh e

Re: Domination weapon crate bug

Thank you for reporting this. We will have a mission developer look into it as soon as possible to fix the situation.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

This is a known bug in ArmA2 OA. Beta patches of ArmA2 OA may fix this problem. The ArmA2OA client will crash if it encounters a box with more than a set unique amount of items (250) I belive within it.
      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

The OA beta patch fixed it for me

Comment

Beta patch 72094 or higher fixes this. From the beta patch changelog:

[72094] Fixed: client freezes when accessing ammobox (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11577)

Comment

I have since heard the beta patch fixed it, but alas that totally messed up my acre install somehow so I decided to backtrack and just live with it. No one plays Domi anyway on Bravo.
            Dh`aindeoin co theireadh e

Comment

Originally posted by Ceud View Post
              I have since heard the beta patch fixed it, but alas that totally messed up my acre install somehow so I decided to backtrack and just live with it. No one plays Domi anyway on Bravo.
              Same reason I uninstalled my beta patch: the game started bugging out and it was getting harder playing.
              A possible fix could be having 3 crates: one with the guns and launchers, another with the ammo and a third one with all the miscellaneous items. That way we won't have to deal with the 250 items limit.
              Also this explains why the horribly unbalanced (okay, it's just the lack of any basic AT weapons) "Ranked" does not have this problem.
              sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...