Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoma folder settings

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to get back into ARMA. I installed yoma and when I try to downlod the needed addons I get an error:

Please check your ARMA(2) folder settings!
    If you did set your ARMA(2) folder restart the application.

This is the same error in this thread.

My ARMA 2 directory is set as: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2
    And the exe is set to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\arma2.exe

I'm stumped. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
    Moby

Re: Yoma folder settings

What addon url are you using?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm using http://arma2.tacticalgamer.com/updater/oa/@aceoatg.zip as the auto config URL.

Comment

This is what you need to check:

regedit>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE>ArmA 2/ArmA 2 OA

There will be a registry entry called "Main". Make sure the shortcut it lists is pointed to the right place.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
          This is what you need to check:

regedit>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE>ArmA 2/ArmA 2 OA

There will be a registry entry called "Main". Make sure the shortcut it lists is pointed to the right place.
          I managed to find it in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Wow6432Node>Bohemia Interactive Studio>ARMA 2.

The path matches what is in yoma.

Comment

Yoma asks for you to provide paths manually, so registry isn't the problem.

My guess is that the error message wasn't updated for OA, check your OA path settings as seen in my screenshot in the other thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sandiford View Post
              Yoma asks for you to provide paths manually, so registry isn't the problem.

My guess is that the error message wasn't updated for OA, check your OA path settings as seen in my screenshot in the other thread
              I don't have OA yet. Could that be the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by MobyPrick View Post
                I don't have OA yet. Could that be the problem?
                My bet is on that. TG doesn't have any ArmA2 servers, but if you just wanted to download in advance you could try setting your OA path to your A2 folder.

Comment

Yep, your right. That was my problem. I finally bought OA today and yoma worked without a hitch. See you guys on the server tonight.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X