X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Server Mod List

Any mods the server is running, optional or required, can be found here:
    http://exile.tacticalgamer.com/Mods/

Mods can be manually installed and activated using the native ARMAIII launcher, or through ARMAIII-Launcher (A3Launcher).

Here's a list of modded content the server supports:

Extended Base Mod
    Required: NO
    Description: This mod enables the crafting of a wide array of native ARMAIII and ARMAIII-APEX buildings not normally craftable in game.
    Disposition: If you do not have this mod enabled you won't be able to craft items available in the mod.
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Mogul

do you still have on you task list to add more simulations missions to map (more than 4)? Or did you decide to squash that?

thanks

Comment

Spell check sorry meant simultaneous :p

Comment

Originally posted by LOGAN_ View Post
        Mogul

do you still have on you task list to add more simulations missions to map (more than 4)? Or did you decide to squash that?

thanks
        Sorry I've been inactive for a bit. I told a few folks I had family coming into town and that turned out to really pear down my pc time. Yes i'll be making the mission change and I'll do it shortly.
        That's not blood, its soul juice.

Comment

Sounds good!

FYI on experiences with the server.

AI - I like the intensity of the AI (including reinforcements, patrols and mission based) as it really keeps you on your toes IMO. Uzi and I did a CAX mission together yesterday and had to deal with all three components and I thought it was pretty intense but A LOT of fun.

-----However, twice I have been at just about full speed in a strider and heard an RPG or other rocket behind me go off only to get blown up 2-3 seconds later; no notification of being locked on. Don't really recall that degree of ability on the Linux box but it's what it is now. Just an added awareness of AI ability now which is fine. Both times I got hit were during the day.

Frame Rates - They seem to be holding pretty good for me given my ISP can be a bit sketchy.

Tow Ropes - Working great!

Crates - They are still spawning into the water which is fine if that's what your going for. As for me I'm not really going to make a practice of diving all that much if at all.

My dead body - I have run into about 3 to 4 instances where I have committed suicide on a set of stairs for example and when I quickly go back to my body (body is just laying there) and I got to the inventory of the body, the inventory window appears then goes away. I can very briefly see the items in the inventory but don't have near the time to retrieve anything. Disconnects and reconnects don't change anything. Only frustration is having to resupply myself with gear which included nightstalkers, range finders and any tabs which can all be replaced but like I said its frustrating when it keeps happening and just takes the time from normal game play. ----- Maybe a similar issue where I can perform certain movements like climb stairs (no orange arrow) but if I move the stairs and re-install I can then go up and down the stairs. Again disconnect and reconnect doesn't resolve the issue but server reboot seems to fix it as well.

Tabs in storage container - Maybe I just missed it for some reason but one of the large storage containers one can craft used to have a full pop tab count but now its 0. Unless I left it unlocked and tabs are removed on reboot or someone removed them (but there has not been anyone on the server for days-finally saw UZI and SARGE yesterday). Again can be replaced but its just weird.

Overall the server is a blast!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X