New Exile Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Exile Home

Today (well, technically last saturday) marks a new beginning in Exile. Version 1.0.3 "Lemon" has dropped get it lemon drop.....

Any way for the past several weeks I have been working on a version of Exile to bring to the TG community, and while I am still in the final tweaks I feel I am close enough to let everyone know it is open for survivalists.

What is special about it Ö.

Well itís PVP

Limited to 7.62 and smaller weapons (except statics and vics) which are unusable by players or have no thermals.

Roaming AI (heliís, vicís, UGVs, and on foot)

Paratroopers

And of course missions

More things still in the works and I will advise here when something new is added.

At this time I am on my own with this project, although I was given the nod by the powers that be. I will however be upholding the rules of the TG Primer on this server, please read the other posts in this section made by OgMogul regarding Exile and TG Primer as he did a great job of explaining how to meld the two.

SERVER INFO:

IP - 14.1.30.99:2327

Name - Anarchy Survival

Feedback is always welcome, any bugs you notice that are specific to this server (aka not an arma bug).

Watch your Back, and Enjoy!
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I wonít.
    -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Thanks for providing home tuff for us TG Exile gamers Cody.

Comment

Cody, wooden construction supplies still not saleable at trader and the player Scream tried to deploy the quad from the xm8 and nothing happened.

Comment

I will look into this
        -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Above fixed, also added some cup weapons to the loot spawns. Ammo for these can be purchased but the weapons must be found. Get outta your base and loot! Also upped the mission rewards to make them more profitable.

look for cup vehicles and units to be added in the next few weeks.
          -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Server has had some minor stability issues as of late, nothing in the logs jumps out at me, switched to 64 bit to see if that clears it up as this just started after adding cups. If anything happens while you were on please jot down time and what you noticed here, it may help resolve issue if it persists. Thanks
            -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Cody, good to see and man, it is good to find out about mods for it the same night as the night I grab the mods for the TFR server

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Exile and 64 bit apparently don't get along, so back to 32 bit.

CURRENT MOD LIST:
                Exile mod ----- version lemon (exilemod.com)
                Cup Weapons ----- Steam
                Cup Units ------ Steam
                Cup Vehicles ------- Steam

For the time being there are no intentions of adding more client side mods.
                -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Awesome - may hop in an check it out. Thanks for the work on this. I need to get my mods in order but will be by soon to say hi.

Comment

lets do one thing different from last time. Don't go overboard when we have competition. If hostiles are there, give them heck with a small group and not the entire server. If you curb stomp them, they will leave and it will die.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I would have to agree with Siege, although I don't think that's what killed the last attempt it certainly cost a few public players. Proportional response is a term I would like to throw out there. I would like to see public players joining the forums and using those other channels we have so although Exile is pvp keep it friendly and welcoming please.
                      -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...