Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server restarts

Cody

Can you place a notice before the server restart to make it clear about how long you should wait before loading back into the server? Hotdog and I have become disembodied beings that are stuck in the ground. We logged in a little to early after a restart last night.

Basically, outside of money, we lost 2 cars and a bunch of construction stuff when we tried to log back in during our trip to a new location.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

If you try to load in to soon you will be stuck in ground, however, wait it out and you will get kicked and once server finishes loading you come back in and all is fine
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
    -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Weird, but ok

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X