Amazing Day Z story on RockPaperShotgun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Day Z story on RockPaperShotgun

Amazing diary from a player... from FNG survivor, to cuthroat thriving bandit, to solitary woodsman... really captures the inner-struggle the game invokes.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...ay-z-part-two/

Re: Amazing Day Z story on RockPaperShotgun

Really good read.

Wonder what could happen if we offer to embed him in our group? He could be our embedded reporter :D

Comment

This reads like a great game and challenge. I'm loading up the required data and hope to get into the forums later today. Anyone else going to be starting brand new, like me, this evening EST, let's try to join up.

Comment

I think I'm going to go hunting for a while and stock up TGTopia with some meat.
        The hermit lifestyle seems like it might be a little safer at this point.
        I almost made there today when somebody got a little trigger happy and killed Mayr and wounded me because we didn't take a knee fast enough.
        Fair warning, if anyone shoots at me, I will return fire so think twice before you enforce "take a knee" discipline by shooting group members.
        You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
        So that when they turn their backs on you,
        You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Originally posted by CallousDisregard View Post
          I think I'm going to go hunting for a while and stock up TGTopia with some meat.
          The hermit lifestyle seems like it might be a little safer at this point.
          I almost made there today when somebody got a little trigger happy and killed Mayr and wounded me because we didn't take a knee fast enough.
          Fair warning, if anyone shoots at me, I will return fire so think twice before you enforce "take a knee" discipline by shooting group members.
          All incoming fire is Hostile regardless of starting point!!!!

Comment

It seems there was some miscommunication and confusion at the time and events were seen from different perspectives and I suspect a fair bit of lag.
            You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
            So that when they turn their backs on you,
            You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse