Joining Club Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining Club Dead

After hearing about all the hype Day Z had created, I decided to go ahead and purchase ARMA II and OA to try out Day Z. I am a HUGE fan of zombie games, however I have very little experience with the way ARMA works (I've tried PR and ARMA Free). Any tips you guys have for a complete N00b to ARMA, and to Day Z?
    Edit: I just noticed the Day Z TS channels are all passcode locked, is TS restricted to SMs?
    sigpic

Re: Joining Club Dead

Hello Hawks_Lead, it's not as hard when you are able to jump into a small group of Dayz'rs once you get the permission to enter the TG Dayz forums to get the TS password. Go to settings at the top of the forums, look for permission groups near lower left of page, then scroll down and look for Armed Assault- Dayz mod. Once you have been approved you will see the private sectionof the Dayz mod appear at the top of the page. Once in there you must sign in the thread indicating Must Sign. Then look for thread with Teamspeak password. Then when you get any of the channels just introduce yourself and ask away. They will have you up and running away from Zombies and chasing Bandits in now time.

Comment

Do I have to update ARMA II to a particular version in order to install Day Z?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks_Lead View Post
        Do I have to update ARMA II to a particular version in order to install Day Z?
        Any beta patch with the numbers 1.6##### afaik.

TS channels are passcoded to protects us from unwanted visitors (spies).

Comment

I am having problems getting Day Z properly configured. I am pretty sure I installed it correctly, I updated the Day Z files, but I get a message when I launch the game: " 'dayz_code' reguires addon 'CABuildingParts'. It allows me to launch the game, but I cannot connect to any servers. Also, upon entering the menu screen another message pops up and says I am missing " 'bin\config.bin\Cfg\CVehicles\Citizen1.scope.
          sigpic

Comment

Until you find me on TS, lets see if we can sort it out here.

Where did you purchase your ARMA2 and OA from?
            How did you run the update?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Thanks, Sarge and I fixed the problem.
              sigpic

Comment

Yep. I noticed. :)

Sent from my phone

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X